Since I'm changing where my weekend recap posts are going, I should probably have a little bit of a disclaimer? I figure I might as well change these to a recap of this week's posts, as well as little things that didn't make it into the blog this week.
I've started cutting back on the number of posts that are going to be posted per week, I think that the perfect balance for me will be a schedule of Monday/Wednesday/Fridays as well as Saturdays. The headings are, for the most part staying the same, covering - Life/Beauty/Fashion with a mix of Toronto life, and anything else that I want to throw in there. Fashion is always my toughest "subject" to write about, so we'll see how that one flies.
Anyways, on to the recap!
- I finished this semester in school, and passed with flying colours (yay!)
- I made the decision to take an extra semester and get the marketing diploma
- Played lots of pool, can't wait to get more of that in this summer
- Long Weekend! What to do other than binge watch Game of Thrones season 3
- Decided that riding is taking a toll and I need to start working out... again